Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mommy-ing at a tumblr speed

I'm 24 year old...and today I created my first ever Tumblr account.

Also, over the weekend, my infant popped TWO teeth.

And we've been battling flu season. Not well, but we're fighting it.

This is all part of why I haven't been writing very often lately.


On a side note, as a mom, we end up only really having mom friends it seems. Why? Because no one really understands us like another mom. A non-mom friend doesn't really get why you're wearing a shirt over your bikini. They don't understand how proud of your vagina is after pushing babies out of it. They may still think that talking about your very sad sexlife...is still taboo.
Other moms GET YOU.
Nothing grosses them out *for the most part*. They've seen it or been through it before, or, are going through it now.
We can talk about poop, lunch, poop again, our poop, sex, leaky boobs, non-leaky boobs, coffee, laundry, laundry soap, cats, how cats make more laundry for you, how you forgot to bring the garbage out...all in a five minute span.....and it's not considered ADD...it's just that we have so much going on at one time that category jumping is more or less us remembering everything that we have to do.
That being said...I have no idea how Tumblr works, or why one would have a Tumblr account. So I decided to investigate...go undercover if you will. Possibly, a part of me is still that woman I used to be before having children...and I just want to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment