Monday, December 28, 2015

Short on Rope

As mom sometimes I think I forget about ourselves. Not the mom part - but the part of us everyone else tends to forget about as well. The woman in us. The person inside of us who needs love, kind words forgiveness, hugs...and God forbid...that woman who needs sexual attention. It's almost like once you are dubbed "mom", you're no longer allowed to talk about sex.

Suddenly it's not okay to have a sex toy who we have nicknamed "Spot" because...after children, it can still hit that spot that you can't anymore because...a bowling ball has reorganized your vagina and Decided it was an ugly lamp that needed to go deeper into that corner over there.

Suddenly masturbating is thrown into the same pile of words as "getting high", "getting wasted"..."getting off by yourself the way nature intended" .

Society sees us in baggy tshirts and unflattering jeans that make us look 4 months pregnant...10 years post partum. In huge white bras and granny panties. Unshaved legs. Unwaxed bikini lines.

Well society...im sorry but I hav more sex now than I did before children.

I have found my body to be a pretty fun place recently and I want to take it out...in my own room...and see what I can do...with my little toy...who I call Spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment